he Coingaming Group announced Monday that it has changed its name to Yolo Group, following a full rebrand of the business “to better reflect its status as disruptors across a diverse range of sectors including gaming and fintech”, according to a statement by the company.
Yolo Group will have five verticals which cover the full spectrum of the business’ interest:
- Yolo Investments, focused on investment opportunities across gaming and fintech.
- Yolo Entertainment, incorporating all Coingaming Group B2C brands including Bitcasino and Sportsbet.io.
- Yolo Finance, home of the company’s blockchain, fintech and banking rails related activities.
- Yolo Ventures, covering strategic partnership projects on a B2B scale.
- Yolo Tech, delivering IT and back office services within their ecosystem.
The company stated that “Yolo Group will continue to be defined by a ‘fun, fast and fair’ approach and a laser focus on putting the customer at the centre of the universe”. Yolo added that the change in brand will further “help create synergy throughout the fast-growing group” as it continues to expand into new areas and markets.
Introducing Yolo Group, the new home for popular Coingaming brands. Yolo Group will continue to deliver the fun, fast & fair gaming, putting the customer at the centre of the universe. 🚀 More about the rebrand & next steps: https://t.co/37PkvPzLlI#funfastfair #yologrouplife pic.twitter.com/ac52WI70tr
— Yolo Group (@yologrouplife) September 13, 2021
In an official press release, Yolo Group CEO Maarja Pärt said: “I’m both excited and proud to announce that we are rebranding to Yolo Group with a new identity for a company always looking to the future. The Coingaming brand served us well for many years, but as disruptors in industries beyond gaming, we felt Yolo Group better represented our people, our business and our vision”.
“Yolo Group is about bringing next-level innovation to gaming, fintech, blockchain and many more sectors, all the while ensuring our customers are kept at the centre of the universe. You only live once and that’s why we don’t settle for anything less”, she added.